Hundreds of PS4 games are reduced in the PSN Summer Sale
Because everyone else seems to be hosting one, it’s now Sony’s turn to launch its Summer Sale on the PSN Store. I’m not complaining, though. There are some solid discounts on loads of top PS4 games, including Death Stranding, Control, Days Gone and more.
The full PSN Summer Sale page is now live, where you can browse through the hundreds of games reduced. Alongside a vast number of major releases, you can also dive a bit further into the sale to find some terrific hidden gems and old favourites for cheap.
I’ve picked out a few highlights below if you’re looking for some inspiration. Also, PS Plus members get bigger discounts on a few games. I’ve put those prices in brackets where available.
- Control for £17.49
- Days Gone for £15.94
- Death Stranding for £23.64
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for £10.39
- The Last of Us Remastered for £7.99
- Kingdom Hearts 3 for £16.49
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Game Of The Year Edition for £22.49
- Metal Gear Solid 5: The Definitive Experience for £3.99
- Persona 5 for £12.49
- Tetris Effect for £17.49
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End for £7.99 (£7.19 PS Plus)
- Vampyr for £9.59
- Yakuza Kiwami for £5.59
- Judgment for £9.99
- Gran Turismo Sport for £9.24
- Final Fantasy 8 Remastered for £7.99
There’s also a good selection of PSVR games reduced in the Summer Sale. This includes Media Molecule’s game creation tool Dreams, which is set to get an update adding VR support later today.
- Dreams for £26.24 (£24.49 PS Plus)
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission for £12.94 (£11.19 PS Plus)
- Blood And Truth for £12.94 (£11.19 PS Plus)
- Firewall Zero Hour for £10.74 (£9.49 PS Plus)
- Everybody’s Golf VR for £8.24 (£6.99 PS Plus)
- Arizona Sunshine for £12.20 (£8.90 PS Plus)
Remember, you can also pop over to ShopTo and pick up a PSN Wallet top-up to save a little extra off these sale prices. For example, £40 of PSN Store credit will only cost you £33.85 at ShopTo. It effectively gives you free money to spend.